Be that girl - Mc

Be that girl - Mc

Friday, August 28, 2009

Tagged

1. How old were you when you had your first relationship?
F1...??

2. Are you taken/single?
Single.. XD

3. Do you like anyone right now?
duno... ==

4. Ever had your heartbroken?
yup~ i wil try not let myself repeat the same mistake to let myself hurt again

5. Miss anyone right now?
erm.. yaya.. ^^

6. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
Pola... abt our gathering~

7. Last person to text you?
hwa wey.. ask me abt meeting

8. Last person you saw?
ee mun.. juz bac from gathering~

9. What was the last thing you said to someone
Bye Bye.. XD

10. Who is top in your top friends?
top? many~

11. Who do you trust the most in your life?
erm.. confused~

12. Who do you love most?
oso duno...

13. Ever been in love?
sure~

14. Who has hurt you the most?
quite many~ T.T

15. Has a tragedy ever happened in your life?
ya

16. Are you happy?
when out of my home & school

17. How many good friends do you have?
many~

18. Are there some songs you can't listen to because they remind you of someone?
sure~ can mis of him,fren & many

19. Have you ever cheated on a partner?
when wanna release the hand..

20. Have you ever cheated on?
yaya

21. Ever been told someone loved you?
ya.

22. Ever told someone you loved them and meant it?
ya~ when joking~^^

23. What is your idea of true love?
make me smile
make me cry
make me hapi
make me sad
make me good
make me bad
make me worry
wateva i make it.. u will accept it~
accept all the good & bad

24. Do you believe in love at first sight?
yup~

25. Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
it's better~

No comments:

Post a Comment