Be that girl - Mc

Be that girl - Mc

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Love Sat~

Sat we stil going play badminton..
but our team juz me & ting~
other is 1st time cum wif us
my legs was injured few days ago..
mum sure dun wan let me go lo..
but i lie tat my leg was recovered~
==
so our badminton plan stil going~
haha..
me & ting oways pk~
den ken & jess bcum flower pot..
juz stand bside watching us~
wakaka..
the situasion quite funny~
the ken ho..
so noisy~
saying me or ''bao'' de name~
& make us laugh til no energy play~
pek cek nya~
but we all hav a enjoyable time~

den we go ''lan se wu ding'' eat~
ting aledi eat finish but we stil havnt start to enjoy our meal~
so fast lerhx...
haha..
me, jess & ping cant eat finish de food..
no feel to eat~
>.<
ting belanja us drink water
after tat we go ''wo jia zha ji''
ken belanja us eat ice-blended~
wakaka..
den we all go bac to court~
we rest at the pondok nearby~
chit-chat..
omg..
wad stupid action i done it..
no1 let me go out..
den i step on the chair go out~
sia sui lerhx~




2.30pm~
left 4 of us...
so boring & no energy to play badminton d~
den we plan to go kp gai gai~
2 boy carried all the thing~
haha...
den ting belanja us go to play bowling
arhhhhhh...
me duno how to play la..
dun ask me go..
wuuuu..
however stil let them force to play~
my result .. not bad la..
haha..
juz the ball too heavy..
i miss the ball from my hand..
& tat time ken & ting was prepared to record video~
pek cek~





after play bowling
ken stil say wan belanja us go circus..
dun wan la..
u 2 boy oways belanja belanja..
make us so paiseh~
==
den faster run to circus~
me & jess change the token 1st~
haha..
den sure is play bkb lo....
me & jess de result no bad la..
bt when i solo myself..
oways miss 2 marks go to next round~
arhhhhh..
angry..
blek~
den ting oso play himself~
he play till pek cek~
simply shot the bkb~
haha
Ken go to play dancing de..
quite funny~
lastly..
i belanja them to eat ice-cream~
ting accompany us wait car~
den all bye bye d~

now my leg bcum more serious d lo..
==

No comments:

Post a Comment