Be that girl - Mc

Be that girl - Mc

Monday, June 6, 2011

Mid Semester Exam...!!

Secondary students is enjoying their holiday now...
but... I'm having Mid Semester Exam...!!!!
arrhhhh... hate exam.. ( but who dont? XD)

recenlty my asthma disease returned again...
this time was improved because it didn't come for 6 months already..
but why wanna come when i gonna having my exam??!!
ishhhh... make me absent for 2 days....
miss up so many classes & tips~!!! XD

so now everyday gonna stay under the air-con in college..
hope my sick wont become more serious lo...
when the exam is helding, i kept coughing..
so paiseh lerhx... ><
cause in the exam hall is so quite~~~

i still have 4 papers need to face...
but im still blogging here.. @@
arhhhhhh....
i don't want exam~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment